- What stock exchanges are covered on the website?
- At the moment only S&P500 and Nasdaq100 stocks are covered. We will cover all US stocks in upcoming updates.
- What is the time frame of Financial ratios in the Screener? Annual, Quarterly, or TTM?
- All Financial ratios in Screener are "Annual ratios".
- When do our data updates?
- Different datapoints updates on different timings as stated below*
1. Stock News - 8:30 PM UTC Daily
2. Stock Profile - 11:30 PM UTC Daily
3. Financial Ratios - 11:30 PM UTC Daily
4. EOD OHLC prices - 10:50 PM UTC Daily
5. Financial Statements - 1:00 PM UTC Weekly
*data gets updated by these timings not on these timings.
- Does website charge you for screening or downloading purposes?
- No, website does not charge you for screening or downloading purposes at the moment.
- How numbers are rounded off while presenting on the website?
- Fundabets presnts a number in a way it is more readable by humans. Large numbers are presented in nearest million or billion and all ratios are rounded off to 2 digits after decimal. This is useful for numbers that can get very large(millions and billions) or very small in decimal (and too hard to read).
- How to report a bug or request a feature?
- You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org